Sunday, January 13, 2008

Le Connetable

Here I am! Man, this place was out of control! This picture is a bit old though, as this night was my first Saturday in Paris. This place was especially cool, but an especially bad place to take your girlfriend. Those French are really, really forward. Also, it stayed open after-hours! One thing I remember from this place was that I got called out by a guy from the Canary Islands for not "really" being from Mexico. You see, I think that I probably get treated better when I over-emphasize that side of me, so I try and play that hand as much as possible. He called my bluff! He fooled me by leading off with some French for a while, before switching languages.


For those of you who weren't there, its 55, rue des Archives in the 3rd.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: