Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lazy Day

Usually when I travel I have the problem of falling asleep and staying asleep, so its a shock to me to be having the opposite problem here in Paris. I couldn't get out of bed until a little past 1! I guess my body clock still isn't set. Anyways, with what was left of the day Christian and I got our apartments and personal belongings insured and tried to take advantage of the national soldes that are going on. On our walk we saw a demonstration being performed in front of the Hotel de Ville for Ingrid Betancourt, a Columbian politician of French nationality being held hostage by the FARC in Columbia. Oh yea we also tried rolling our r's in the french-phlemish way for a while.
We are still working on getting the internet working at our apartment, but we may be stuck just hopping online at the local cafe or at school. This is most unfortunate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: